Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: do gas prices really affect you

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    do gas prices really affect you

    do high gas prices really have an effect your buying habits?
    do you still go to Kingsport or Bristol or JC to shop or do you stay close to home?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do gas prices really effect you

    Yep, considering I have 6 vehicles on the road (5 of them every day),and fill up my own personal vehicle every two days. There's not a whole lot left over for shopping at home or abroad! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do gas prices really effect you

    The gas prices have affected the money I have to spend for non essential things. But it has not had any effect on my shopping habits. I have always tried to but things here at home. I won't drive to the Tri Cities to spend money when the economy here is so slow.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do gas prices really effect you

    I have summer school everyday 45 minutes away.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do gas prices really effect you

    Im getting ready to purchase an existing business and as a result, im going to be doing alot of marketing. Im going to have to go out into the field everyday and meet with other business owners to gather contracts which will probably be from here all the way to each border of virgina. Unfortunately, I have a feeling im going to be using alot of gas....im calling tax write off on all of it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: do gas prices really effect you

    It has affected the way I do things...Like I have cut out alot of useless running I used to do and cut down on trip to grocery stores and shopping to like once a week instead of going whenever I need things like nearly everyday.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •